Friday, July 9, 2010

Cindy Loo Card Creativity



A few weeks ago I had some time to sit down and make cards. I also had a baby shower invitation order to fill. I made cards all day! To make life easier, I worked in one color scheme the whole day. I used DCWV papers. There was a Spring Pack on clearance last year and I purchased the print paper and matching cardstock. The colors are like light pastels and some bold colors like redish/pink or grass green. My point was to make some thank you notes, but then I made some general cards, and monogram cards (not pictured). I used my new Cricut Cartridge Cindi Loo. This cartridge has a font, doilies, frames, and woodland type animals. It's whimsical and woodsy all at once. Anyway, above and below are my creations. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment