Monday, July 12, 2010

Simple Stationary Set





A few weeks ago I was working in a single set of colors, see back a few posts, anyway one of those creations was this simple stationary set.  There are four of each card.  I used my Design Studio Software and Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge to design the entire project.  The paper is from the DCWV Spring Pack from 2009.    I added a little bling where there was a circle on the letter "n".  I also distressed the edges of the "n" to make it stand out.  The blue "n" has a light blue distressing around the edges and is very soft.  The red "n" in contrast has charcoal black and really stands out.  I will wrap these with a sheer ribbon and give to my sister for her birthday I think. 
 
In other exciting card making news, I got some new markers this evening and made a trip to Archiver's! I am excited to play with my new toys!  I am thrilled to have new markers for inspiration!  I just realized I bought red and blue as two of my colors, I must be on a red and blue kick! Watch for new goodies inspired projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment