Sunday, May 27, 2012

Card 4 of the 4 Card Blitz!

Sketch number four ended up being my personal favorite card. I have been using more scrap paper lately and these pink scraps were from my Grandma's birthday invitations, so they are extra special to me. I bought the stamp set from friend T. The pearls I had purchased to accent a page about our visit to Pearl Harbour and the beautiful necklace my now husband bought me. Cinderella is my all time favorite movie! I added pearls to the pillow, Stickles to the shoes, and distressed around the edges. My strip of print paper through the middle has been embossed for some texture. Oh and I dressed up my background paper with some Perfect Pearl Mists.
I am so very sad that Taylored Expressions is ending their sketch challenge series, I have so adored it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this sentiment! Your card is absolutely lovely. This color combo is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete