Sunday, May 27, 2012

Four Card Blitz

I was checking my e-mail when I came across one from Taylored Expressions. I was sad to read this week is their last TE Sketch Challenge.  In order to go out like a bang, they provided four sketches! Of course I had to give all four sketches a shot! Below is sketch one and the next three posts each focus on a new sketch!

For the first sketch I distressed all of the pages of the card with coordinating Tom Holtz Distress ink. I added Stickles to my stamped butterflies, rounded all of the corners, and just had fun playing with a brown, orange, green, blue color scheme. Reminded me of nature and camping...very fitting for Memorial Day weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors!! I absolutely love how you worked this sketch. Thank you for playing along with TESC!

    ReplyDelete